Lightweight single-engine helicopter, adapted for flights in extreme conditions, including in the highlands and hot climates, as well as for the transportation of goods. the helicopter is widely used for passenger transportation, surveillance of traffic, patrolling of pipelines and power lines, cargo transportation on external suspension and for solving other similar objectives.
A standard set of flight and navigation equipment allows to fly in simple and difficult meteorological conditions.
Areas of use:
- Tourist – excursion flights;
- VIP-passengers transportation;
- passenger and cargo transportation;
- cargo transportation on external suspension;
- operations in the mountains;
- patrolling of pipelines and power lines;
- rescue operations in emergency cases;
- protection of forests from the air;
- aerial video and photography.
|AS 350 B3 SPECIFICATIONS|
|Year of issue||2004|
|Economy Cruise Speed||235 km/h|
|Practical range||665 km|
|Maximum flight altitude||5 070 / 7 000 m|
|Maximum landing on a platform height at + 15 °C||3 415 m|
|Payload||5 passengers or 593 kg of cargo|
|Navigation equipment||for daytime piloting|
|RATES (INCLUDING VAT)|
|1 hour||546 000,00 KZT|
|High complexity flights, 1 hour||600 600,00 KZT|
|Parking, 1 hour||30 000,00 KZT|